BENTON HARBOR — The Southwest Michigan job market is still rebounding, though the region’s economy is doing surprisingly well, Kinexus Group officials said Friday.
- The Latest: Down big, Patriots replace Newton with Stidham
- Dodgers charged with 2nd error on wild G4 play for Rays win
- Lions stun Falcons 23-22 after letting Atlanta score late TD
- The Latest: Roof closed for Game 5 of Series, may stay shut
- Power surge: Home runs more than half of scoring in playoffs
BENTON HARBOR — Benton Harbor’s fight against lead in its drinking water got a boost Friday, when federal officials announced the city will receive a $5.6 million grant to help remove lead service lines.
At some point along the way, small business owners realize that they can’t do it all themselves and still do it all well.
Michigan Works taking grant applications
BRIDGMAN — Bridgman's eight-man football team erased a 47-point deficit to complete a massive come-from-behind victory against Wyoming Tri-unity Christian on Friday night at Bridgman.
BERRIEN SPRINGS — Berrien Springs has put some big numbers on its big new football scoreboard two weeks in a row.
ST. JOSEPH — Michigan Lutheran's boys soccer team saw its lead disappear during crunch time of Saturday afternoon's Division 4 district finals match against Hartford.
"One Vote Is All It Takes.”
BENTON HARBOR — Morton House Museum recently presented its 2020 Preservation Awards during a ceremony at Secret Garden at the Harbor.