Details for CITY OF BENTON HARBOR NOTICE OF PUBLIC HEARING
CITY OF BENTON HARBOR
NOTICE OF PUBLIC HEARING
The City of Benton Harbor’s Planning Commission will hold Public Hearings on Tuesday,
April 6, 2021 at 1:00 p.m. on the following: 1) proposed Special Use Permits for 900 Alreco (11-54-0007-0102-03-1) for the purpose of two (2) Class C Grower; 2) proposed Special Use Permit for 900 Alreco (11-54-0007-0102-03-1) processor adult-use establishing a provisioning center; and 3) proposed Special Use Permit for 107 Water (11-54-0340-0139-00-9) cannabis retail. The hearing will be conducted virtually in accordance to Public Act 228 of 2020. Instructions on how to participate will be posted on the City of Benton Harbor’s website, www.bhcity.us.
Written comments can be submitted via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or delivered to the drop box in front of City Hall, located at 200 E. Wall Street, Benton Harbor, Michigan. The deadline for submission is Monday, April 5, 2021 at 5:00 p.m.
The City of Benton Harbor does not discriminate on the basis of disability in the admission or access to public meetings. Auxiliary aids or services will be made available for assistance of individuals with speech, vision, hearing or other impairments if the City of Benton Harbor is provided with notice not less than one week (7) days prior to the meeting time. Individuals desiring such assistance should contact the City Clerk at 269-927-8408.
All interested parties are urged to attend.
Kimberly Thompson, Benton Harbor City Clerk
March 19, 2021
- Development proposed for Nye's Apple Barn property
- Kingfisher Cocktails & Tacos coming to downtown St. Joseph
- Divers find body of recent drowning victim
- I-94 traffic to face late-night detours as 3 bridges are demolished
- Tavern on the River set to open under new ownership
- New apartment complex planned for Benton Township
- Silver Beach County Park concession stand lease extension
- COVID hospitalizations remain high as fourth wave continues
- Family, friends share memories of drowning victim Cody Yergeau
- 2 die in Benton Harbor fire
Latest National News
- Former Minnesota cop charged in shooting of Black motorist
- Almost perfect: Rodón settles for no-hitter after HBP in 9th
- Homeless Americans finally getting a chance at COVID-19 shot
- Daunte Wright, slain by police, known as jokester, young dad
- US Capitol Police watchdog to testify on Jan. 6 failures
- Defense expert: Floyd died from heart trouble, not restraint
- 1 Texans QB accuser drops suit, citing privacy, security
- Chicago to release video of cop fatally shooting 13-year-old
- Dozens of illegal gaming parlors raided in San Diego
- Winning numbers drawn in 'Powerball' game