The Paw Paw-based Carnegie Garden Club will host “Splendor in the Garden,” its annual garden tour, from 9 a.m.-3 p.m. Saturday.
Tickets are $10, and are available at Dragonfly Garden in Mattawan; Southwest Michigan Artists’ Association and Edgin Creations in Paw Paw; or from any club member.
Tickets also will be available on Saturday at the Carnegie Center, 129 S. Kalamazoo St., Paw Paw.
The tour will run, rain or shine, with no refunds. Those 12 or older must have a ticket.
Proceeds will benefit civic beautification projects, and further the education of members in gardening issues.
The self-driving tour will start at the Carnegie Center. Garden crafts and plants will be for sale, and free refreshments will be offered all day. Restrooms will not be available at the tour stops.
The Southwest Michigan Artists’ Association, located next to the Carnegie, will be open. Many artists’ works will be on display. Each garden will feature an artist and their work.
The tour will be:
• Rose Rook, 50842 CR 665, Paw Paw.
• Carol Beckman, 113 West Berrien St., Paw Paw.
• Michael and Susan Creager, 70077 Copper Blvd., Lawton.
• Audrey Fitzgerald and Ken Hoogerheld, 10933 DuVal Circle, Kalamazoo.
• Charles and Sean Brandt, 10954 Riedell Drive, Kalamazoo.
• Janene Rawlison, Shades of Lavender Farm, 47400 24th St., Mattawan.
For more information, call 668-3662 or 657-6733.