Hospitalizations are reaching record highs with ICU units being pushed to capacity as a second coronavirus wave hits across the country. CNN's Omar Jimenez takes an exclusive look inside hospitals in Odessa, Texas, as they become overwhelmed with patients.
- Berrien COVID numbers continue steep rise
- 2 arrested in Niles after police pursuit are suspects in Chicago homicide
- Pastor: Christine Strain 'loved her family and served Jesus'
- Former BHAS superintendent/CEO resigns from Farmington Public Schools
- 'It's about saving lives'
- Humane Society needs financial help for shelter
- Retired South Haven mail carrier still makes sure Santa's letters are answered
- Tyler Allen Harding
- Republicans Upton, Wendzel say Biden won the election
- Mark S. Bowman
Latest National News
- Goff throws for 376 yards, 3 TDs in Rams' 27-24 win vs Bucs
- Winning numbers drawn in 'Lucky For Life' game
- Michigan certifies Biden win, Trump challenge thwarted again
- Biden transition gets govt OK after Trump out of options
- Millions stick to Thanksgiving travel plans despite warnings
- Court: Texas, Louisiana can end Planned Parenthood funding
- Winning numbers drawn in 'Poker Lotto' game
- Winning numbers drawn in 'Daily 4' game
- Winning numbers drawn in 'Daily 3' game
- Winning numbers drawn in 'Fantasy 5' game