I read with interest your article in The Herald-Palladium that referred to non-emergency numbers to call if on the road alone at night and in need of help. It really made sense to me. I went online to get a list of locations and numbers to have for myself and give to friends that travel throughout Michigan. I couldn’t find any. I have the ones that you listed in the paper. (Berrien and Cass County, and state police). Is there a place that I can find more, especially in the U.P.? Thank you for your help. I think the numbers should be given out when people renew their license plates. 

Penny, from Watervliet